Wednesday 17 October 2018

Oh dear, its October already!

So yet another really long delay in posting - I tend to put most of my cards up on Instagram - Feelinefinecrafts - as it is easier for me to access via my phone. I have been busy however, mostly with buying craft supplies and a lot of playing with things but I have managed to actually complete a few cards as well! So what have I been buying? Firstly quite a lot of stamps/die sets from Clearly Besotted - they do some really cute character stamps. I have also subscribed to the Monthly Tonic Kits so not only does that involve some exclusive dies but also products of theirs both full size and samples. Sue Wilson dies remain a firm favourite as do Sweet Poppy Stencils and of course, Phill Martin, Julia Watts, Woodware and Creative Expressions generally. In fact, we have just had the brilliant Stamp Magic show in Doncaster, where I got to see Phill and Lucy (from Sweet Poppy) demonstrating. It is a great show, not too big so you can really get right up to the demos and ask loads of questions! I have also discovered Lucy's Little Things from whom I get all my jewels/sequin mixes now - fantastic range, great price and quick delivery. So here are some of the cards that I have made recently - if you want to know more about the products or techniques used, then please leave a comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stencils galore

 I have been having great fun with stencils, experimenting with different techniques, mediums etc. Some are mylar but the majority are the...