Wednesday 17 October 2018

Using some new products.....

(written in February not October!)
So I had a weekend to myself ....... and my inspiration deserted me! How typical. I think some of this is because I don't have a craft room at the moment so I have to go and get everything I want before I start and I don't work like that. I would sit in my craft room surrounded by everything and just pull random bits out, try them, see if I liked everything together etc. I did however finally make a card, late last night knowing my childfree weekend ends this morning at 11....
I finally tried my Noble Dies Pierced Squares (both sets). I need more practice with them as I didnt manage to make the frame that I wanted to make. I had played with some new Ultra Sparkle texture paste the night before so I used this for a background. I hadn't used my String Flowers yet so I used them with the Pinwheel leaves, cut from Aqua Foundation Card. All of these are from Creative Expressions. I used a sentiment die (can't remember who it is by as I lost the packaging) and double cut it in coconut white and aqua to give a shadow effect. I added three AB gems to the centre of the flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stencils galore

 I have been having great fun with stencils, experimenting with different techniques, mediums etc. Some are mylar but the majority are the...